Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Adopting and need your help!!!

We have been trying to get pregnant for a couple years now and haven't had any luck. We got some testing done and found out that our chances of getting pregnant are slim to none. With fasting and prayer we feel the route to start a family is through adoption. This is where we need your help. If you know of any mother that is placing her baby for adoption please mention us! We are very anxious and excited to start a family! The average time is 2 years for the adoption process. We were told that if we were active about getting the word out about us adopting it could help pick up the pace with the process, and land us with a mom who is choosing adoption. Thank you for your prayers!

5 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Hey guys! What an exciting time! We will keep our ears open for you!

Hugs!

Erica

Bethany and Cameron said...

Hey you! I'm soooo happy you have a blog now!

Brittney Smith said...

Congrats on adopting. If I hear anything I will definitly let you know. It will be fun to keep up with you guys!

Stan and Jamie said...

Hey Kami, so I added you to my blog list! Good luck and I will keep my eyes and ears open for you as well!! www.sjcoxfamily.blogspot.com

Holly Schwendiman said...

How fun to find you guys online! Thanks to Facebook and Kourtney I found your link. I sure wish you both the very best with these endeavors...been there DONE that. We need to get together sometime! We're in Mesa too you know. :)

Hugs,
Holly (Pope) Schwendiman