Thursday, May 21, 2009

New home and Eric's graduation!

This is going to be short. We don't have the internet yet and I don't have much time to be on the internet. I will give you more updates later.



It has been a very exciting month. We are officially first time homeowners. Woo Hoo! We closed a month ago today. We are unpacked for the most part. I still am working on organizing, and decorating. My mom came out to help us move in, unpack, decorate, be my friend, keep me company.... She was absolutely wonderful! She made moving so much fun and a lot less stressful. Mommy you are the best!



Carrying me across the threshold

A nice surprise gift from our amazing realator, Rhonda.







Look at Arnold!



Day before Graduation






Real quick, I have to brag about Eric. He just graduated from ASU's W.P. Carey business school, which is in the top 25 business schools in the nation. I am so extremely proud of him. He had a full time job, went to school full time, and still managed to be on the dean's list each year and graduate Magna Cum Laude. He's incredible. Way to go love! You're amazing and I am proud to be your wife!

5 comments:

SBrooks said...

Hooray! Way to go guys! So exciting! Love the house too!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

YEA!! Congrats on all the fun new changes.

Good job Eric, what are you going to do with all your spare time now!?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one exciting month! How fun, your house looks beautiful! Congrats

Bjarnson Family said...

Kami I love the house its so pretty. And congrats to Erik for graduating that is way exciting.

CeeJ said...

So exciting!! Your house is awesome! (and with the spare couch for CJ to come visit, right?) TIME-SHARE!! ;)

Tell Eric I said WOOOHOO!!!!! :)